ABOUT THE BOOK
For most people trying to change to a healthier diet, one of the main struggles is deciding what to cook. Moreover, there are worries about furnishing the body with the correct nutrients in the correct balance.
In many minds there are questions like, Will I get enough protein? Where will I get my calcium from? What about iron? And of course the question, Does plantbased food even taste good?
Garden Recipes for Health and Healing is designed to:
- be your companion in the kitchen and put you in charge of your health.
- help you avoid or even reverse lifestyle
- diseases like obesity, hypertension,
- diabetes, cancer and cardiovascular
- assist you in making simple, yet tasty
- and nutritious dishes.
- provide you with invaluable health
- nuggets scattered throughout its pages.
- The recipes in this book will feed not only
- your stomach, but also your cells, with superior
- nutrient-rich foods for better overall